1st year apprentice chef for busy Christian conference Centre
Must be enrolled or intending to enrol in relevant TAFE course- Commercial Cookery.
Learn hands on from our cooks and pastry chef.
Busy Kitchen Time off to attend TAFE course as required.
Hours incl TAFE course time 38hrs pw on a roster which will include weekends and long weeks
Job Types: Full-time, ApprenticeshipSchedule:•
Day shift – some starts can be early like 4am• Evening shift – on some occasions as late as 10pm• Public holidays• Weekend
Work Eligibility:• Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g., citizen, permanent resident) (Required)
• Prepare, season, and cook food as directed, meeting dietary requirements where required.
• Follow recipes and presentation specifications.
• Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently.
• Clean and organise kitchen and equipment in adherence to hygiene and safety regulations.
• Preserve and store foodstuffs in appropriate temperature-controlled facilities.
Desirable • Driver’s licence
Send resume to JBCateringservice@gmail.comQuestions call James 0407240861