Due to growth within our pastoral team, Inspire Church are looking for a youth pastor to head up our youth ministry, reporting to the location pastor. The ideal candidate for this position reflects the core values of Inspire church and has a heart to see the next generation grow in life and love for Jesus. You will be working with our pastoral team and leading youth volunteers in areas including; discipleship groups, creative and events.
Role Duties and responsibilities
- Organisation and leadership of youth team
- Responsible for pastoral support for youth and families
- Community care engagement and initiatives
- Database management & pastoral care workflows
- Ensure compliance in-line with policies of Inspire Church
- Actively involved in mid-week & Sunday services (online or in person)
- Roster management of youth volunteers
- Youth social media engagements
What are we looking for?
- Commitment to loving Jesus and a heart for young people
- Passion to engage, connect and develop leaders
- Strong time management & self-management skills
- Technology savvy with graphic design orientation is desired
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a careful and secure manner
- Flexibility to be responsive in and outside of business hours as required
- Christian Ministry qualification desired or willingness to complete studies
What we can offer you:
- Permanent full-time opportunity with an established youth team
- Personal, spiritual, mentorship and Leadership development
- Opportunity to grow in your skills and develop in your God calling
- Youth administrator to help with daily operations
If you meet the above criteria and you would like to apply please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com. For a confidential discussion, please call Ps James Saba on 98260300.
Please note: Inspire Church is a child safe organisation and our recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to the safety and protection of children in all our activities. As part of the selection process, candidates you will be required to provide a Working with Children Check.