Pastoral and Missional Leader: Christ Collective
Location: General Area - Salisbury/Moorooka/Yeerongpilly
Job Type: Approx. 3 days/week with the potential for growth
Contact Person: David Staines
Contact Telephone: 0402 881 877
Contact Email: email@example.com
About Christ Collective
We like pot luck meals, neighbourhood connection, social justice and Jesus. We are a small community church, but we all pitch in. We are creative, contemplative and charismatic. We gather in a hall and in homes. Our vision is to transform our neighbourhoods through Christ’s love. We are currently looking for someone to lead us on that journey.
Christ Collective was founded on a vision of authentic Christian communities sharing life together and drawing others into the warmth of Christ’s love. We are inspired by the early church as seen in the book of Acts.
Some ways we have dreamed of this being fulfilled include:
• Community meals hosting a mix of cultures and backgrounds
• A vibrant place for youth and young adults
• Out of the box liturgy that mixes ancient and contemporary practices
• Growing in our faith as we encounter Jesus together
In this role you will:
• Champion the heart of Christ Collective
• Build neighbourhood connections
• Engage with, and disciple, youth and young adults
• Manage some administrative duties with support from eldership and book keeper
A mandatory aspect of this role is:
• Strong Christian Faith and a heart for discipleship
• Eligibility for a Working with Children Bluecard
• Ministry/Chaplaincy or relevant qualification and/or experience preferred
Please send all expressions of interest, with resume to the email address above. For further information, feel free to call for a chat.