To provide a Christ-centred learning environment that empowers each individual to enjoy a life of purpose.
Nurtured for life | Prepared for purpose
Some of the MACC distinctives include:
- Innovative and nurturing learning environment
- Facilitating passion and curiosity for lifelong learning
- Unified community showing integrity, fairness and compassion, being true to Christ, ourselves and one another
- Working together through diligence and discipline to respect one another
- A commitment to missions and service and making a positive difference to those around us
- Strong community culture of collaboration and inclusiveness
- Located in beautiful surrounds in the South West Macarthur region, boasting stunning grounds and a natural environment.