We are: Building a Biblical Foundation in the life of every student. Praying that each student has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Helping each student to succeed in whatever God wants them to do.
To provide a secure and supportive Christ-centred early learning community, where a commitment to excellence, creativity and service is encouraged and modelled.
At ACC early learners we are passionate about the quality of Christian care and leadership we provide for the children and families we care for. We faithfully aim to:
1. Nurture each child’s self-esteem, self-reliance and competence.
2. Provide opportunities that include a balance of activities and rest, inside, outside and within our school community, as well as individually and in groups; where children can engage in active experiences that are flexible and responsive to changes in children’s abilities, interests and skills.
3. Provide a curriculum that is socially relevant and culturally inclusive where each child’s social and cultural background is respected and valued.
4. Provide a framework of routine and consistency whereby children are introduced to the world of formal learning, whilst at the same time given opportunities to make choices and participate as independent learners and thinkers.
5. Introduce children to phonological awareness, literacy and numeracy concepts, and encourage learning dispositions that set a solid foundation for later education.