The National Institute for Christian Education is seeking applications from qualified individuals for the position of Lecturer/Senior Lecturer, Master of Education and Master of Education (Leadership).
Part-time position (0.5FTE negotiable).
Our office is located in Warrimoo NSW, however the
location for this role is negotiable.
The National Institute is a leading Christian tertiary provider offering Master of Education and Master of Education (Leadership) courses both via online and blended delivery to students across Australia. The National Institute is seeking a Lecturer / Senior Lecturer to support its educational offerings.
- Lecturing in agreed subject areas, with excellent management of student welfare and academic support;
- Participating as a member of a team in course and curriculum development;
- Contributing to research and scholarship of the National Institute.
- A PhD/EdD or nearing completion, in a relevant teacher education discipline;
- Capacity to engage students in their learning within online and on-campus environments;
- Academic or professional or practice-based experience in leading teaching, learning, scholarship and research, including curriculum development and modification;
- Active participation in a local church, and an actively demonstrated personal Christian faith evident in all aspects of life.
- It is a requirement that the successful candidate will hold a satisfactory Working with Children Check.
Expressions of interest to be emailed to email@example.com and should include the following:
- A cover letter including suitability to the role addressing the selection criteria
- A full Resume/CV including qualifications and work experience.
- provide the names and contact details of three referees (including a Christian minister)
Applications close 5pm Friday 9th of April 2021.
Click here to download a Job Description.
For further information, please contact Chris Prior on 0411 271 411