Christian Education National is seeking applications from qualified individuals for the position of a Communications Coordinator.
This is a part time position (0.6 FTE, negotiable)
Our office is located in Warrimoo NSW, however the location for this role is negotiable.
Christian Education National (CEN) serves around 70 member Christian schools across Australia with resources and support. A Communications Coordinator is required to coordinate the areas of clear print and digital communications and marketing to members and the broader Christian schools network. Along with CEN, this position will include the promotion National Institute for Christian Education (NICE) and Connect - an online digital platform for shared resources.
- Developing, coordinating, and enacting a marketing and communications plan;
- Coordinating digital and print communications, and CEN / NICE publications;
- Coordinating, improving, and enhancing all CEN websites and other related digital platforms.
- Relevant qualifications and / or experience in marketing and communications.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools.
- Highly organised and self-motivated with the ability to manage numerous projects at once.
- A capacity to expand and enhance the existing offerings in relation to marketing and communications.
- A clear understanding of the vision and mission of CEN and a strong articulation of the distinctive nature of Christian schooling.
- Active participation in a local church, and an actively demonstrated personal Christian faith evident in all aspects of life.
- It is a requirement that the successful candidate will hold a satisfactory Working with Children Check.
Applications should include the following:
- A cover letter including suitability to the role addressing the selection criteria
- A full Resume/CV including qualifications and work experience.
- provide the names and contact details of three referees (including a Christian minister)
Applications to be emailed to email@example.com
Applications close 5pm Friday 9th of April 2021.
Click here to download a Job Description.
For further information, contact Melinda Storm (firstname.lastname@example.org or 0435 251 355)