Tearfund Australia is seeking a Sydney-based Major Donor Fundraising Manager
The Major Donor Fundraising Manager:
- Secures philanthropic income from individuals, families, trusts and foundations, and institutional donors, through a challenging mix of story-telling, relationship management, and ‘making the ask’;
- Manages a portfolio of donors in the Christian community as they respond to global extreme poverty and injustice through financial support;
- Proactively develops new philanthropic audiences to lead to income growth.
Is this you?
- You are passionate about seeing the Christian community respond creatively to issues of extreme poverty and injustice.
- You are well connected in the Australian Christian community, particularly to audiences with the capacity and desire to see lives transformed for people living in extreme poverty, through high value giving to Tearfund.
- You have significant experience successfully delivering financial asks in either a commercial or not-for-profit environment.
- You are a good communicator, love to get out and tell a story, and not afraid to ask for support.
Send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
In your cover letter, tell us
- Why you’re excited about the opportunity and how your values align with this role in Tearfund
- How your experience meets the selection criteria in the Position Description
DOWNLOAD THE POSITION DESCRIPTION
Tearfund is a Christian development, relief and advocacy organisation responding to global poverty and injustice. We work in partnership with our supporters toward a just and compassionate world in which all people have the opportunity to achieve their God-given potential. To work at Tearfund is to live out your vocation; a space where your faith, passion for justice and skills intersect. Tearfund offers generous salary packaging benefits, a friendly and flexible work environment, and will challenge you on your faith and justice journey.
Tearfund’s recruitment and selection procedures and checks reflect our commitment to the well-being and protection of children and vulnerable adults. We seek to be a diverse workplace, in which people of different backgrounds, gender and ages work together.
Be part of it!