We are looking for someone that can come along side Church Leaders to help them flourish in ministry and life and lead healthy and effective Churches.
Primarily the role is to provide 1 to 1 coaching-consulting (or supervising or mentoring) engagements with church leaders.
Each session may include setting goals, exploring reality and ways forward and keeping leaders accountable to agreed next steps.
Areas of focus in sessions include:
Other Elements to the role:
· Ability to grow own network of church leaders you work with
· Consulting with churches on specific projects to improve effectiveness.
· Facilitate training or workshops for church leaders and members.
· Participate in training and development. On occasions, this will require travel and accommodation interstate.
· Collect and report agreed on information.
What we’re looking for?
· A committed Christian and active member of their local church
· Significant experience with leadership in their local church. (NB a successful candidate may be a pastor or an experienced volunteer leader)
· A person passionate about PIM’s vision to see the wider church thrive and church leaders remain healthy whilst leading these churches.
· Work independently and be able to be a self-starter.
· A good listener and positive/hopeful outlook problems.
· Experience in problem-solving in a team context.
· Positive experience in leading and implementing change in an organisational context.
· Experience in leading teams and coaching leaders
· Demonstrated commitment to cross-denominational work or ministry.
· Be able to keep confidential matters confidential (subject to contracting, codes of conduct and law).
To Apply: Send a resume with a cover letter addressing the above criteria, to email@example.com
For more information about Partners In Ministry please visit http://www.partnersinministry.com