ONE80TC is looking for a full time Case Worker at the women's Residential Program.
Since 1977, ONE80TC has successfully facilitated the restoration of lives from the devastating effects of alcohol and drug addiction.
We exist to rescue men and women, to restore their lives and help rebuild families.
We provide Residential Rehabilitation in a therapeutic community.
The primary purpose of the role is:
- To provide effective service delivery of case management, mentoring and support of the ONE80TC students within a therapeutic community model..
This position is: Full Time Monday - Friday 8am-5pm.
Do you have a heart for ministry?
Do you have a heart for people?
Do you have a passion for assisting people reach their full potential?
Can you work as part of a team?
Do you want to help: Rescue, Restore and Rebuild men and women?
Then apply today!
KEY QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
The successful applicant will ideally have:
- Minimum of 1-year operational experience as a mentor, assessment officer and/or caseworker, working in the Community Sector.
- Minimum qualifications in Cert IV – Community Services with Alcohol & Other Drugs and/or Mental Health or willingness to undertake further study.
- At least two years’ experience in recovery, if applicable.
- Understanding and knowledge of mentoring, assessment, counselling and case management.
- High level of interpersonal skills including the ability to network, consult and negotiate with a range of internal and external individuals and organisations.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to deal with unpredictable situations and behaviour utilising de-escalation and conflict resolution techniques.
- The ability to deal with problems associated with Alcohol & Other Drugs use, gambling and mental health conditions.
Day to day you will
- Actively monitor students and provide appropriate student interventions, including case management and provide student program material.
- Support and encourage the student journey of recovery, through case plan goals creation and review, breaking down the journey into achievable goals leading to graduation and Aftercare
- Recommend and seek approval for students to graduate from the Residential Program to the Program Coordinator and/or Centre Manager.
- Recommend students for the ONE80TC Graduate Program to the Graduate Support Worker, Program Coordinator and/or Centre Manager for approval.
- Maintain accurate records in the student RediCASE file (Client Management System).
- Participate in the provision of therapeutic and rehabilitation programs that are based upon the assessed needs of individual students.
Full onsite training will be provided to the successful candidate.
Candidates will be an active member of their Church and a Pastor/Ministers reference is required (phone, letter or email).
Award Wages SCHADS Level 3
For More Information about ONE80TC – www.one80tc.org
Troy Kitto - Centre Manager 02 4776 8818 to request a Position Description or send applications via the 'Apply to this Job' button.