EA Insurance Services is a specialist provider of insurance and risk management services to Faith, Charity and Not for Profit organisations throughout Australia. We are a not for profit that exists to serve not for profits. We value: Honouring God, Caring, Acting Professionally and with Integrity, Forward Thinking and Team Work.
EAIS has 3 key objectives:
- Provide exceptional service to churches, mission/aid organisations and charities throughout Australia, as well as individual missionaries overseas.
- To encourage and resource Kingdom minded organisations to take more positive risks while being responsible and effective.
- To run a professional service business that provides a fair and reasonable return and surplus to the EA Foundation
The Team Leader (& Account Manager) will work closely with the CEO looking after the company’s operations including, underwriting, claims, compliance, operational process and systems, staff training and management. The role is responsible for ensuring that EAIS achieves its revenue targets through the development of new business and maintenance and retention of existing accounts. A primary objective is to deliver professional and efficient customer service to a portfolio of accounts and to achieve strong revenue growth in EAIS’ core affinity segments.
Key result areas:
- Staff management, training & new business development
- Management and retention of major accounts
- Compliance and Operations management
- Other duties as directed
- Have a competent and broad understanding of general insurance products, used in a broking role.
- Personal values consistent with that of the EA insurance Services. They are: Honour God, Caring, Professional, Integrity, Forward Thinking and Team.
- Enthusiastic and professionally presented
- Enjoy working with people and be able to deliver a high standard of customer service
- A desire to see Faith, Not-For-Profit and Education organisations flourish
- The ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines with strong time-management skills.
- High-level written and oral communication, negotiation, networking, and interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a cross section of people.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and motivating team members to achieve targets.
- Keeping the organisation’s vision and values at the forefront of decision making and action.
- Strong work ethic demonstrated in ability to establish course of action for self to ensure that work is completed efficiently, self-imposing standards of excellence.
- Computer literacy including experience with MS office software packages.
- Risk management experience
- Experience using the WinBEAT database management system (preferred, not essential)
- Commitment to confidentiality of sensitive information
Experience & Qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 years general insurance industry/broking experience with sound commercial lines product knowledge (preferred)
- A current recognised ANZIIF insurance qualification (preferred)
- Tier 1 Compliant and CIP (preferred)
- An undergraduate degree in business or higher would be viewed favourably
- It is a requirement of your employment that you maintain appropriate levels of qualification.