Full time | North Sydney
Add value to your career in this rewarding role!
Bible Society Australia (BSA) is dedicated to impacting and influencing Australia and the world by opening the Bible to all people everywhere by all means possible. Founded in 1817, BSA is part of a fellowship of 152 Bible Societies around the world. The mission of BSA is to translate, publish, distribute and engage people with the Bible, both in Australia and internationally.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Brand Manager to join our high performing Marketing team. This position will involve working closely with the Head of Marketing to develop and implement effective marketing strategies that promotes and expands the ministry of Bible Society Australia through two of our leading media publications - Centre for Public Christianity - CPX and Eternity News.
As the successful person for this role, you will have a passion for innovative marketing initiatives and ensuring brand integrity and engagement across CPX and Eternity News. This is a full-time role (38 hours per week), working from North Sydney.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing a cohesive strategic marketing plan for Eternity to build a clear brand and strong market presence that attracts new readers, advertisers & donors
- Strategically plan and oversee the implementation of cross-company promotions for mutual strategic marketing within BSA divisions
- Assisting with brand development, including pricing and new service launches, ensuring brand alignment to value proposition
- Liaising with the Head of Marketing, Marketing Department and other parties as required for successful planning, creation and execution of marketing campaign materials in accordance with the strategic marketing plan
- Providing return on investment (ROI) information through analysing, assessing and reporting on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- An undergraduate degree in Marketing/Business/Economics/Communications
- At least three years plus Marketing experience
- Strong analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Outstanding stakeholder engagement skills, solid influencing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Initiative and forward thinking/planning
- Ability to multi-task and successfully manage competing priorities
- Familiarity with latest technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
Bible Society Offers:
- A dynamic, exciting, and challenging role working with a friendly and innovative team
- Working within our new custom designed office in North Sydney opened in 2020 and remotely as required
- The opportunity to join the mission of Bible Society Australia (BSA), a national group which includes Koorong, Eternity News, Centre for Public Christianity, and Acorn Press
- Continued learning and development opportunities, staff discount available at our Koorong stores and cafes, access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
To Apply: Send your resume with cover letter addressing the above criteria, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 23 July. Candidates are encouraged to apply as quickly as possible, as we will assess applications as they are received.
Please view our website for more information - https://www.biblesociety.org.au/career-opportunities/