Full Time | North Sydney
Bring Purpose to your Career!
Bible Society Australia (BSA) is dedicated to impacting and influencing Australia and the world by opening the Bible to all people everywhere by all means possible. Founded in 1817, BSA is part of a fellowship of 152 Bible Societies around the world. The mission of BSA is to translate, publish, distribute and engage people with the Bible, both in Australia and internationally.
Our innovative Marketing team is seeking an experienced Digital Designer. This position will involve researching, designing and delivering user experiences and interfaces for the BSA family of digital products.
As the successful person for this role, you will have a passion for delivering end-to-end UX projects and for finding creative ways to solve UX problems. This is a full-time role (38 hours per week) from our North Sydney office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create wireframes, designs and prototypes for digital products that accomplish business goals and work with developers to see the designs executed and optimised
- Gather and evaluate user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and other key stakeholders
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers and other key stakeholders’
- Successfully deliver end-to-end UX projects from idea to creation, through to production
- Report qualitative and quantitative feedback to stakeholders
- 1+ years in a UX / UI or similar digital design environment
- Strong portfolio of UI design / UX projects experience
- Experience working with prototyping and wireframe tools (Sketch / Figma / InVision / Adobe XD)
- Experience with design software like Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator
- Confident in communicating directly with end users and stakeholders
- Demonstrated time management and organisational skills to work to fixed deadlines
- Experience in usability testing and user research, gathering qualitative and quantitative data
- Ability to work closely with product and development and design for constraints when relevant
- Proven can do attitude and a willingness to work within a team
Bible Society Offers:
- A dynamic, exciting, and challenging role working with a friendly and innovative team
- Working within our new custom designed office in North Sydney opened in 2020 and remotely as required
- The opportunity to join the mission of Bible Society Australia (BSA), a national group which includes Koorong, Eternity News, Centre for Public Christianity, and Acorn Press
- Continued learning and development opportunities, staff discount available at our Koorong stores and cafes, access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
To Apply: Send your resume with cover letter addressing the above criteria, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: July 23 Candidates are encouraged to apply as quickly as possible, as we will assess applications as they are received.
Please view our website for more information - https://www.biblesociety.org.au/career-opportunities/