CPX promotes the truth, beauty and goodness of the Christian faith
We are currently seeking a highly organised Youth & School Coordinator / Digital Communications Producer for a maternity relief role (10- to 12-month contract) to join our North Sydney team. This is a fixed term, part time role, working 30 hours a week.
- The opportunity to promote the public understanding of Christian faith.
- A dynamic, exciting, and challenging role working with a friendly and innovative team.
- A flexible work environment.
- Connection with the Bible Society Australia Group, including Koorong Books, Eternity News and Bible Society mission & publishing.
- Adapt existing CPX content, and produce additional related resources, for secondary educational environments in accordance with curriculum and other needs and engage teachers and educational leaders with CPX resources.
- Develop and maintain relationships with teachers and key leaders in various school systems to facilitate CPX connections.
- Create content for and manage CPX social media platforms and assist with the task of growing CPX audiences across all channels.
- Create and send regular EDMs and update content on the CPX website.
- Degree or Diploma or equivalent experience in education or communications.
- Demonstrated experience working and communicating with young people.
- Demonstrated knowledge of new technologies and communications channels.
- Ability to organise and work independently, using own initiative.
- A keen understanding of and commitment to the Christian faith and CPX’s role within the community.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Send a resume with cover letter addressing the above criteria to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 31 July 2021
Candidates are invited to apply as quickly as possible, as we will assess applications as they are received.
For more information about CPX please visit https://www.publicchristianity.org/