Do you love to plan and implement successful events, fundraisers, training and conferences?
Can you carry out the role from conception through to completion?
Do you have a creativity that you want to express in a challenging and time-sensitive environment?
Can you provide outstanding customer service and supporter relations that meet and exceed expectations?
Do you want more than a JOB?
Do you long to fulfil your calling and make a real difference in the Kingdom?
Then this role could be just for you!
- Plan, organise, design and produce events while managing all project delivery elements within time limits and budgets
- Liaise with internal departments and external suppliers to ensure successful events
- Research and gather information, plus negotiate contracts prior to presenting for approval
- Provide feedback and periodic reports to management and stakeholders
- Propose ideas to improve event quality and profitability
- Organise facilities and manage all event’s details such as design, decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, budget, equipment, promotional material etc.
- Ensure compliance with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations
- Work closely with the CEO to carry out all event activities in a professional and engaging manner
- Organise staff and volunteer requirements and coordinate their activities
- Cooperate with Marketing to create good PR to promote and publicise events
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems up to and on the event day
- Conduct pre and post event evaluations and report on outcomes
- Research the market, identify event opportunities and formulate proposals
- Assist with various general office/admin functions on a regular basis
- Proven event management experience (or some experience and a passion to do more and make your mark)
- Strong Christian with active church involvement
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Ability to build productive relationships
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- MS Office proficiency
- Ability to handle a high-pressure, fast-paced, creative environment and thrive
- Ability to travel regularly and host events in various cities around Australia and New Zealand
- Qualification in Event Management or related field preferable
If you believe you’ve got the skills, creativity and calling for this role then apply today by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or PO Box 714, Penrith NSW 2751.
Closing date: Friday 16th July 2021 – but apply early – as we will be interviewing as soon as we get qualifying CVs and looking for an early start date
For more info on our ministry go to www.bl.org.au