Harp Air is a family owned air-conditioning business located in Brisbane that is under new management. Due to ongoing growth an exciting opportunity has opened up for an experienced Service Technician to join our friendly team.
This role will provide service, installation and repairs for various types of air conditioning equipment both commercial and residential. You must be able to work unsupervised whilst still being part of a wider team and bring strong technical and communication skills.
Salary will be negotiated based upon experience and technical knowledge. Dual electrical and air conditioning licence will be highly regarded.
A fully maintained work vehicle, uniform and specialist tools will be provided.
- A Certificate III in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, a current Refrigerant Handling Licence and minimum QLD Restricted Electrical Licence
- A current drivers licence
- At least 5 years proven technical expertise
- Above-average written and oral communication skills
- Rapport building skills to maintain key customer relationships
- Punctuality, enthusiasm and high work ethic
- A team player
What we offer you:
- A competitive salary package commensurate with qualifications, ability and experience
- Fully maintained company vehicle + mobile phone + uniforms + tools of the trade
- Early Friday finish every fortnight