We're looking for a Youth & Young Adults Pastor to be responsible for equipping teenagers & young adults for a life of mission with Jesus.
- Permanent part-time (3.5 days/week)
- Applications close Friday 13th August 2021
- "The Youth & Young Adults Pastor will be responsible for equipping teenagers & young adults for a life of mission with Jesus."
- Passion for Jesus and His church.
- Spiritual maturity, integrity and Christian character.
- Either completed, or in progress, theological/ministry qualifications
- Strategic leadership skills, especially team building, planning and team development.
- Experience in youth/young adults ministry.
- Competent in preaching and communicating.
- Be an Australian resident or citizen.
- Oversight of all youth & young adults activities
- Training and development of youth and young adults
- Leadership development of volunteer teams
- Pastoral care to youth & young adults
- Regular involvement in the preaching team
How to apply
To apply, please submit your application via the 'Apply to this Job' button below and provide a:
- Cover letter addressing the criteria, also introducing yourself (and family if relevant) and why you are interested in this position
- Current resume
- Sample of, or a link to a recording of yourself preaching.
- List of contact details for three referees