- Are you a passionate and proactive individual who wants to use your skills to empower human flourishing?
- Do you strive to make the complex simple?
- Do you give your best and value quality?
- Are you a lifelong learner who looks for opportunities to improve?
- Do you love working as part of a high performing team?
If so, then McCrindle might just be the place for you…
We are looking for our next Research Executive to be a part of our high performing research team. You will find yourself at home in the role if you have a passion to deliver high quality insights that delight clients and inform their next steps.
- Building trusting partnerships with clients
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously from client briefing to boardroom presentation
- Delivering projects that delight clients while remaining on time and in budget
- Creating high quality surveys and moderator guides that lead to discovering actionable insights
- Distil data to make the complex simple
- Craft reports and presentations so clients can be guided on their next steps
To be right for this role, you need to:
- Bring passion, enthusiasm and curiosity to your work.
- Thrive in a vibrant and fast-paced working environment.
- Have excellent organisational skills to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities.
- Are self-motivated and take initiative when presented with challenges to solve.
- Get excited at the thought of discovering fresh insights and trends.
- Love customer service and making a positive impact on every person you interact with.
- Pride yourself on producing excellent work with impeccable attention to detail.
- Enjoy the challenge of writing to communicate complex insights in creative and engaging ways.
- Possess a tertiary qualification in a related field.
How to apply:
If you want to be part of discovering the future and empowering human flourishing, then get in touch!
Send your CV and cover letter outlining why you would be a great fit for the role to Sophie Renton, Research Director – email@example.com
The position is based in Norwest, NSW. Applications close as soon as we think we have found our next researcher, so get to it.