Camp Wattle Grove/Perth Keswick Convention
Wattle Grove, Western Australia
FULL TIME - Package includes salary of $700 gross per week, house, gas, water, electricity, internet, mobile phone
Camp Wattle Grove has a fantastic package for the right couple to work and live on-site in a role that enriches the lives of many who come on camps and to Keswick Conventions. There is only one salary package for this position, but we see it as a ministry that requires a couple to often work as a team.
Camp Wattle Grove offers
- The opportunity to tell others about Jesus in an environment that encourages taking time to pause and consider life.
- A dynamic and flexible role where no two days are the same and each have their own challenges.
- Learning new skills in computing, audio/visual operation, building projects, plumbing, reticulation and gardening.
- On-site accommodation in a package deal.
- General repairs and upkeep for all buildings on site.
- Maintain machinery and tools.
- Maintain reticulation and bore equipment.
- Maintain tracks and paths.
- Maintain gardens, trees and lawns.
- Maintain sports and play equipment.
- Clean huts, family units, kitchen, dining and auditorium.
- Show camps around site.
- Assist in projects such as painting and new builds.
- Handle phone calls, emails and bookings when the Administrator is away.
- Contact us for the full list of shared tasks between this position and the second position of Administrator/Bookkeeper/Caretaker.
- Must have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Must be willing to sign our Statement of Faith.
- Excellent long-term relationship-building and influencing skills.
- Excellent customer service.
- Capacity to work independently, using your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- A desire to further the Christian message through the work of Keswick Conventions and Initiatives and through Camp Wattle Grove.
- Excellent computer skills are preferred but on-site training can be organised.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.