This is a brand new position for our new Revitalise Australia program - launched by Tim Keller in August 2021. City to City Australia are looking for an energetic, charismatic leader with deep experience in the church or not-for-profit sector. We will need you to have incredible project management and pipeline development experience, to be agile and resilient, and to thrive in a start-up environment.
As an integral part of our executive team, you will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining relationships for Revitalise Australia clients and partners, including with denominations, individual churches, and para-church organisations;
- Building and maintaining a client pipeline of new projects across all states and territories of Australia and development of relationships with new networks and leads;
- Building and managing a team of seasoned church consultants, responsible for delivering Revitalise Australia consultations;
- Collaboratively working with the team across CTCA such that training, consultations and other Revitalise Australia inputs are project managed, scheduled and delivered according to deadlines;
- Working with the broader CTC team to develop innovative new product or program offerings, in-house, or with other like-minded organisations, in addition to the core Revitalise Australia program;
- Working quickly to address and resolve Revitalise Australia client issues through dynamic and agile relationship management;
- Maintenance of up-to-date CRM (Salesforce) data in real-time, to assist opportunity management and reporting.
Key Selection Requirements:
- You have experience in relationship management in a not-for-profit, church or para-church context;
- You can demonstrate experience in developing pipelines of clients, and project managing – with a high level of detail – the delivery of programs across multiple places, people and contexts;
- You have strong alignment with our City to City DNA and theological statement and an ability to work with men and women, rural and urban pastors, and across the theological and denominational divide;
- You are all about deep, broad relationships with clients across major denominations, churches and other para-church bodies;
- You have a track record of program delivery in the not-for-profit or church/parachurch context;
- You are a flexible, adjustable, adaptable and agile person that enjoys working in a start-up environment. You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills as well as exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
A Competitive Remuneration Package will be offered to the successful applicant.
For a confidential conversation on the role, or to hear more about City to City Australia, please get in touch with Mark Morley, Chief Operations Officer at email@example.com
To be considered for the role, please submit your CV and a cover letter, with brief responses to the ‘Key Selection Requirements’’ section above, to Mark.
Applications close Friday November 19, 2021.
For a job description and more information: https://citytocityaustralia.org.au/join-the-team