Do you have a strong attention to detail, including the ability to plan ahead for events, anticipate issues and opportunities, and ability to liaise with people from all levels, and all walks of life? Are you flexible, agile and able to adapt to a changing environment, with a fast-growing and fast-paced team? If so, we'd love to hear from you.
City to City Australia is looking for a dynamic, agile, adaptable administrator to work alongside their Directors of Training, Church Planting and Revitalise Australia.
- Assisting with administration of training programs. Promotion, registration, liaising with course facilitators, booking venues, helping develop the annual training calendar in conjunction with the CTCA calendar;
- Assistance with administration of church planting assessments, funding agreements and network development;
- Liaison with churches to construct MOUs, develop timelines and management of schedules to Revitalise Australia Lead Consultants, and delivery of invoicing and follow up.
- Management of events, including promotion, registration, budget, venue, catering, managing suppliers and volunteers and internal liaison with CTC team, hosting on the day, debrief post event.
- General administration assistance to the team, as required including the provision of the weekly team meetings, weekly report, and associated team documents.
- Administration of team Salesforce pipelines, campaigns and data input across all programs.
Key Selection Criteria
- Deep and demonstrable experience with the church and/or not-for-profit sector, including in administration, events or program support;
- Align with the mission and vision of City to City
- Strong administrative skills, with demonstrable experience in the administration of large, disparate teams;
- Strong attention to detail, including the ability to plan ahead for events, anticipate issues and opportunities, and ability to liaise with people from all levels, and all walks of life;
- Ability to be flexible, agile and adapt to a changing environment, with a fast-growing and fast-paced team.
Desirable Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience with MailChimp, Survey Monkey, Paperform, Squarespace, Facebook, Instagram, Canva, Zoom, Google suite and Google docs;
- Experience with database management including Salesforce.