Partners in Ministry supports and equips Church Leaders to better lead their churches in Christ’s mission, and to see the church of Christ grow through more effective ministry. We do this through providing one-to-one support and training for church leaders, focused on achieving effectiveness in church ministry and leadership.
We are presently seeking to employ a Data & Admin Assistant to work with our National team in our Sydney CBD office.
- Primary responsibility of supporting the Partners in Ministry Executive and Consultants with processing and analysis of data collected relevant to Partners in Ministry Consultant activity and effectiveness.
- Preparing and disseminating Partners in Ministry Surveys as directed, utilising Survey Monkey and other appropriate survey methods. Managing the collection of this data in a timely manner and analysing responses.
- Providing support for Partners in Ministry social media and website activity.
- Supporting the Executive Assistant with general administration duties
- 22.5 to 30 hours per week (3-4 days) preferred, with options considered for suitable candidate.
Tasks and duties
- Collecting and interpreting data as directed by management
- Analysing survey results
- Assist with preparation of surveys and questionnaires as required by Partners in Ministry Consultants
- Reporting results back to Executive and Consultants
- Assist with the coordination of electronic data library
- Assist with management of social media posts and website updates.
- Working alongside the team to establish the ministry data needs
- General Administration Duties
- Report to Phil Dimond (Operations Manager, Partners in Ministry)
Experience and Expectations
- Experience in data models and reporting packages
- Ability to analyse large data sets
- Ability to write comprehensive reports
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Attention to detail
- Patience and a self-starter
Skills and Qualifications
- Completed or enrolled in Maths, Computer Science, Commerce, Economics or Statistics degree
- 2+ years’ experience working with data sets
- Strong mathematical and numeracy skills
- Technical writing experience in relevant areas, including reports and presentations
- Good MS Office, MS Excel, MS Power BI, and Survey Monkey skills, with the ability to learn other analytic skills.
- Proficient in Social Media platforms and information posts
- Ability to keep company confidences
- Friendly and professional demeanour
Candidates working in this role must:
- Be a committed disciple of Jesus Christ
- Be an active member of their local church and have demonstrated a commitment to the local ministry and mission to build disciples of Jesus Christ. NB all applicants must have a letter of recommendation from their Senior Pastor
- Agree to and endorse the Partners in Ministry statement of faith (available on application)
- Have demonstrated competency and integrity in their previous work life which will enable them to add value to church ministry, leadership or management.