At Campbelltown Chinese Christian Church, we have an exciting and challenging opportunity for a suitable person to lead and develop our English congregation (4C Community Church) which consists of mainly youth & young adults. This is a part time role leading to full time.
The suitable person would:
- be passionate about youth, young adults and adults, making them to be disciples of Jesus who bring the good news of Jesus into their world
- have demonstrated experience in leading in a church-based youth ministry but still be able to connect with those who are older
- be able to provide leadership and long-term development plan for the congregation under the guidance of the Holy Spirit
- have giftings in communicating and delivering sound biblical preaching and teachings
- be a team leader with a pastoral heart
- be able to work with other church departments
- Holds (or near completion) a Bachelor level in Christian ministry, or equivalent training and experience in Christian ministry
- To preach and teach the Bible with passion and conviction.
- To provide pastoral care to members of the congregation.
- To challenge, guide, support, equip new and existing leaders for youth and young adults.
- Develop and work with team leaders to provide leadership and oversight of our existing ministries, including Kids ministry and fellowships of various age group.
- Administer, leading and oversee Church service and programs appropriate for congregation.
- Engage in disciple making to impact lives immerse in spiritual studies and doctrinal teachings.
- To equip and challenge members and leaders in pro-active community engagement and evangelism.
- Involve in short-term and long-term planning for congregation and church.
Please send your covering letter addressing above qualities, with your resume and statement of personal testimony/salvation to email@example.com.
If you have any enquiries, please contact Rev Victor Ng on 0420 693 385.
Address: PO Box 173, Ingleburn, NSW 1890
Only applicants residing permanently in Australia will be considered.