CAMPS are back and we have a new role to support the high demand!
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF HOLIDAY CAMPS
Since 1930, CRU® Camps has been blessed to see lives transformed by the gospel through its ministry. This year, CRU Camps staff and volunteer leaders hope to reach nearly 4,000 children and youth across NSW, the ACT and WA with the good news of Jesus.
CRU has an incredible opportunity for a passionate and dynamic leader to step into the role of Associate Director of Holiday Camps.
Based at our Eastwood office, the Associate Director will have a crucial role. They will enable and support over 1,000 volunteers, partner with and build relationships with camp directors, and provide training and support to the volunteer community so that all our leaders can faithfully lead and share the gospel on camps.
The successful applicant will have:
· A strong and growing personal faith, evidenced by godly character, church and ministry involvement.
· A full agreement with CRU’s Expanded Basis of Belief.
· A sound understanding of the Bible.
· A passion for evangelism, especially with children and youth.
· Strong people skills in communication and building rapport.
· The ability to network and train young adult volunteers.
· Strong coordination and administration skills.
· A willingness to learn.
· Thrives on challenges.
· Flexibility to work in a highly dynamic environment.
· A current drivers’ licence and access to a reliable vehicle.
Why not join in the fun and occasionally lead on a CRU Camp during the school holiday seasons!
A full copy of the Job Description can be found HERE.
We would love to hear from you, so APPLY TODAY by completing the following online APPLICATION FORM