We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Brand Manager to join our high performing Marcomms team. This key position is responsible for driving effective marketing strategies that establish a strong brand that promotes and expands the ministry of Bible Society Australia.
This is a full time (38 hours per week) opportunity based from our North Sydney Office.
As the successful person for this role, you have a passion for brand integrity, creating innovative marketing initiatives and is eager to develop and own the brand strategy for Bible Society Australia. You are a driven individual who can work both autonomously and collaboratively.
Bible Society Offers:
- A dynamic, exciting, and challenging role working with a friendly and innovative team
- Flexible work arrangements , currently in a hybrid working environment
- Work for a well-known not-for-profit Christian Organisation with a strong brand image
- Opportunity to work with a purpose supporting the mission of Bible Society Australia including Eternity News, Centre for Public Christianity, Koorong and Acorn Press
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program service and yearly Employee Benefits Program
Responsibilities will include:
- Strategically plan and oversee the implementation of cross-company promotions for mutual strategic marketing within BSA divisions
- Develop a cohesive strategic marketing plan for BSA to build a clear brand and strong market presence that attracts new customers, fosters customer loyalty, supports our product range, and grows brand awareness through a creative and vibrant omni-channel marketing strategy
- Coordinate mass-marketing fundraising and appeals
- Create and manage promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding for BSA
- Ensure campaigns are compliant with marketing industry regulations and are aligned with organisation brand guidelines
- Oversee work done by the Marketing Team for the production of marketing materials, flyers, advertisements, graphic pieces, emails, webpages, product design, radio ads and social media posts
- Review the effectiveness of campaigns and provide feedback to the Management Team, including return on investment (ROI)
- Provide analysis of sales forecast, relevant financials and reporting on product sales
- Minimum of 3 years marketing experience in a similar role
- Hold an undergraduate degree in Marketing/Business/Economics/Communications would be desirable
- Strong relationship management skills
- Sound planning and time-management skills with ability to work independently and manage own workload
- Engages effectively with internal and external stakeholders to identify needs and achieve outcomes, including excellent oral and written communication
- Strong analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
To Apply: Send your resume with cover letter addressing the above criteria, to: email@example.com
ASAP. Candidates are encouraged to apply as quickly as possible, as we will assess applications as they are received.