Lead and work alongside an incredible team of leaders as we seek to use school camps to reach thousands of kids with the Gospel!
The CRU® Educational Camps team is looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Christian to join its team of Camp Coordinators.
This role is primarily involved in the planning and running (which we call ‘directing’) of camp programs for CRU Educational Camps. Camp Coordinators will also train and mentor other members of the CRU Educational team who are undertaking the Summit Program (CRU’s outdoor internship).
We are keen to consider applications with:
- Mature and consistent Christian faith with active involvement in a Christian church, with sound biblical teaching (as evidence of commitment to Christian ministry and service);
- A full agreement with CRU’s ‘Statement of Belief’;
- A commitment to and belief in the value of camping for providing a positive environment for evangelism, and for pastoring and developing a team of leaders towards that goal;
- Experience in working with school-aged children, including running camps, church kids and/or youth ministries, games, sports or outdoor activities;
- Experience and ability in preparing and presenting Christian talks and small group studies;
- Strong Bible knowledge and a clear understanding of the Bible's application to the day-to-day lives of the students;
- Ability to work independently, and within a team, and the ability to lead a team of up to 40 other leaders;
- A current driver’s license.
- A NSW Working with Children Check (or willingness to obtain one).
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
- Download the full position description with selection criteria here: Camp Coordinator
- Complete an online application at cru.edu.au/cecapply, which will provide an opportunity to upload a CV and cover letter.
If you have further questions, you can contact our Recruitment Manager via email@example.com