Koorong is currently seeking a casual Café Assistant for our Mt Lawley Pages Café. If you enjoy working in a busy café and love relating with people, this role offers the perfect balance in a fast-paced and fun environment while also supporting Koorong’s mission as a Christian retailer.
- Mt Lawley location
- Casual role
- You must be available from Monday to Saturday from 10am till 3pm
- Customer service
- Food preparation
- Coffee making
- Cash register operation
- Washing up and cleaning duties
The successful person will have Barista training and experience in hospitality, along with a great attitude and enthusiasm to deliver great food and beverages to our valued customers.
What we are looking for:
- Hospitality experience essential (preferably 2 yrs+)
- An organised person with energy and initiative
- Ability to handle high volumes of food/coffee preparation and distribution
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively
- Knowledge of and adherence to WH&S and food handling standards
- Work with a purpose in supporting the ministry of Koorong
- Staff discounts available at our Koorong stores and cafes
- Friendly team environment and training on site
ASAP. Candidates are encouraged to apply as quickly as possible, as we will assess applications as they are received.