Do you thrive in the world of coordination, planning, and multi-tasking ….. knowing that all your efforts will be influencing the youth of the next generation.
Since 1930, CRU® Camps has been blessed to see lives transformed by the gospel on a regular basis. This year, CRU Camps staff and volunteer leaders hope to reach over 4,000 children and youth across NSW, the ACT and WA with the good news of Jesus.
Based at Eastwood, our Communications Team have an incredible opportunity for an Fundraising and Events Coordinator.
Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for a variety of event and fundraising projects including but not limited to:
- End to end management of major fundraising events (pre-event planning, marketing collateral development, coordination on the day, post-event activities).
- Creation of donor cultivation materials for events (e.g. brochures, collection of stories demonstrating the impact of CRU’s work, liaising with CRU kids and families, visiting campsites to take photos).
- Social media coordination and strategy around events (working with the broader communications team to develop social media posts as relevant to events and other key activities).
- Manage donor relations for events and other activities as required (liaison with donors to answer queries, update details, follow up event RSVPs, request donation support for major campaigns).
- Contribute to other communications activities (including copywriting, artwork coordination, video editing, print production and grant application work).
The successful applicant will have:
- A full agreement with CRU’s Expanded Basis of Belief
- Strong administration capabilities with an eye for detail
- Exceptional time management and organisation skills
- Project management skills to own and drive an initiative from briefing stage to final delivery and post event evaluation
- Strong people skills in communication and building rapport
- Database experience will be highly regarded but not essential
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- A desire to see lives transformed by the Gospel
- A NSW Working with Children Check (or willingness to obtain one)
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
- Download the full position description with selection criteria here: Fundraising & Event Coordinator
- Complete an online application by clicking 'Apply to this Job' which will provide an opportunity to upload a CV and cover letter.
For more information about CRU and its various ministries, visit www.cru.edu.au or email firstname.lastname@example.org