We're excited to be looking for someone who is passionate about nurturing a love for Jesus in children & their families to join our team as a Children's Ministry Coordinator 2 days per week.
- Permanent part-time (2 days per week)
- "The Children's Ministry Coordinator will be responsible for nurturing a love for Jesus in children and their families."
- Passion for Jesus and His church.
- Spiritual maturity, integrity and Christian character.
- Experience in children's ministry.
- Qualifications in ministry or education are preferred, but not essential.
- Be an Australian resident or citizen.
- Hold a current NSW WWCC number.
- Oversight of all Children's ministry activities, including Sunday Kid's, Scripture & Playgroup.
- Management, training and development of volunteer team leaders.
- Managing all Safe Church requirements for working with children.
When applying, please provide a cover letter addressing the essential criteria and a current resume that lists contact details for three referees.