The Synod of the Christian Reformed Churches of Australia is committed to ensuring the safety of all children and vulnerable people in their congregations. A new Safe Church Unit is being created to ensure that commitment. A Facilitator is required to conduct the work of the new unit. The newly established position requires:
- A mature Christian who has a passion for such a ministry.
- Tertiary qualifications in either health, social work, counselling, law and/or administration.
- Provide personal criminal history check (Working with Children Check and National Police Certificate).
- Outstanding communication and inter-personal skills, both oral and written, including the capacity to listen deeply to another.
- Minimum four years’ experience in office management or as an administrator in a related field.
- Ability to gain a comprehensive knowledge of and explain the CRCA church structure and
- Ability to interpret and explain the CRCA Safe Church policies, including all relevant
legislation to CRC ministers, elders, church councils and classes.
The position is a nominal three day a week (.6FT) role.