Add value to your career in this rewarding role!
Bible Society Australia (BSA) is dedicated to impacting and influencing Australia and the world by Opening The Bible to all people everywhere by all means possible. BSA is part of a fellowship of 152 Bible Societies around the world. The mission of BSA is to translate, distribute, advocate for and engage people with the Bible, both in Australia and internationally.
We have a fantastic opportunity for two experienced Marketing Coordinators to join our high performing MarComms team within the Bible Society Australia Group. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your Marketing experience not only within Bible Society Australia but within our national Christian retailer, Koorong. Working collaboratively with a talented and innovative team, function alongside the Brand Managers in this dynamic and varied role to deliver marketing support in promoting appeals, programs, and campaigns.
This is a full-time role (38 hours per week) based from our North Sydney and West Ryde locations and remotely/working from home where suitable.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Brand Manager to support them in managing the workflow of marketing projects and campaigns
- Work alongside the marketing team, being a brand champion/guardian providing guidance to the Group and ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to
- Managing the process for requesting marketing collateral and marketing support from internal departments
- Collaborating with creative production teams and external agencies to ensure campaigns and projects are delivered in a timely manner and to a high quality
- Providing administrative support to the Marketing team and undertaking any other duties at the request of the brand manager, for example, leading and managing promotions or sales campaigns.
- An undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business or Communications
- Experience in working in not-for-profit or profit-for-purpose organisations or retail, sales and e-commerce companies
- Experience in managing cross-departmental projects and working with external agencies and vendors
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practices and tools (e.g., Emarsys, Campaign Monitor, Buffer or similar)
- Strong marketing copywriting skills
- Some experience managing and optimising paid ads across key digital advertising platforms (e.g., Meta ads, Google ads)
- Eye for creativity and attention to detail
- Can demonstrate a creative and innovative approach to problems or tasks
- Skills in using project management and team communications platforms such as Asana, Teams or similar (desirable)
- Basic understanding of Adobe Suite and its functions (desirable)
- A personal commitment to Christian values and an ability to work within and contribute to the mission and values of Bible Society Australia
Bible Society Offers:
- A dynamic, exciting, and challenging role working with a friendly and innovative team
- Working in a hybrid work environment
- The opportunity to join the mission of Bible Society Australia (BSA), a national group that includes Koorong, Eternity News, Centre for Public Christianity, and Acorn Press
- Continued learning and development opportunities, staff discount available at our Koorong stores and cafes, access to the Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
To Apply: Send your resume with cover letter addressing the above criteria, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ASAP. Candidates are encouraged to apply as quickly as possible, as we will assess applications as they are received.