Add value to your career in this rewarding role!
Bible Society Australia (BSA) is dedicated to impacting and influencing Australia and the world by opening the Bible to all people everywhere by all means possible. The mission of BSA is to translate, publish, distribute and engage people with the Bible, both in Australia and internationally.
We have an exciting opportunity for a customer focused individual to join our publishing team in the role of Custom Bibles Coordinator. As the successful person in this role, you will be responsible for developing and promoting our custom Bibles service. This position will involve nurturing existing customer relationships as well as connecting with new clients. This is a rewarding opportunity with a great purpose!
This is a part-time role (20 hours per week). As a valued staff member, you will benefit from a hybrid working arrangement. The role is located from our North Sydney office and remotely/working from home where possible.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with faith organisations, schools, and churches to promote and deliver quality custom Bibles
- Managing customer accounts and ensuring the service provided is within set budget and targets
- Delivering outbound calls to develop new customer relationships and grow the custom Bible offering
- Acting as the main point of contact in all matters relating to customer concerns and needs in the development and delivery of their custom Bible.
- Working with the Publishing team to create, design and develop the custom Bible program that meets BSA’s mission through the custom Bibles service
- Passion for Christian content and resources
- Proven experience working in a customer service and or sales role; managing multiple client accounts
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship building skills
- Solid problem-solving skills; solutions-based and opportunity mind-set
- Experience managing budgets and working to set targets
Bible Society Offers:
- A dynamic, exciting, and challenging role working with a friendly and innovative team
- Flexible work arrangements , currently in a hybrid working environment
- Work for a well-known not-for-profit Christian Organisation with a strong brand image
- Opportunity to work with a purpose supporting the mission of Bible Society Australia including Eternity, Centre for Public Christianity, Koorong and Acorn Press
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
To Apply: Send your resume with cover letter addressing the above criteria, to: email@example.com
Please view our website for more information - https://www.biblesociety.org.au/career-opportunities/
ASAP. Candidates are encouraged to apply as quickly as possible, as we will assess applications as they are received.