Add value to your career in this rewarding role!
Bible Society Australia (BSA) is dedicated to impacting and influencing Australia and the world by opening the Bible to all people everywhere by all means possible. The mission of BSA is to translate, publish, distribute and engage people with the Bible, both in Australia and internationally.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Events Administrator to join our high performing Office of the CEO team. This full-time role will involve providing cross-functional organisation and administrative support as required as well as plan and coordinate events within the organisation. This is a great opportunity to develop your organisational skills in a supportive environment.
This is a full-time role (38 hours per week) based in our North Sydney Office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing professional and timely administrative support, including secretarial duties of diary management and meeting arrangements
- Effectively developing and maintaining the organisation’s annual events calendar
- Assist with planning, coordination, and delivery of all aspects of high-quality events
- Coordinate event schedules and run sheets, negotiate contracts for venues and manage all event’s details
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to help promote events
- Be proactive in responding to enquiries by phone, in person or by email
- Ensure all Work, Health and Safety requirements are met at each event
- Support the internal Marketing team administratively where needed
- Diploma in Events/Administration or equivalent qualification
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role with administrative experience
- Experience in Event Coordination/Management is highly desirable
- Experience working in a Christian or not-for-profit environment is highly desirable
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels including staff, Board members and other key stakeholders
- Strong planning and time-management skills with the ability to work independently and manage own workload
- High degree of attention to detail
Bible Society Offers:
- A dynamic, exciting, and challenging role working with a friendly and innovative team
- Flexible work arrangements , currently in a hybrid working environment
- Work for a well-known not-for-profit Christian Organisation with a strong brand image
- Opportunity to work with a purpose supporting the mission of Bible Society Australia including Eternity News, Centre for Public Christianity, Koorong and Acorn Press
To Apply: Send your resume with cover letter addressing the above criteria, to: email@example.com
ASAP. Candidates are encouraged to apply as quickly as possible, as we will assess applications as they are received.