Arndu St. Paul’s Preschool has a reputation for providing quality Education and Care Services in a Christian environment within the local community of Oatley. We cater for children 3- to 5-year-olds who attend from 8:30am to 4pm each day. We operate in accordance with the NSW school terms.
We currently have a vacancy for a highly motivated individual to join us in the capacity of full-time Trainee Childcare Worker. The traineeship involves studying for and completing your Certificate III over the 12 months you will spend with us.
The position involves light cleaning, preparing craft materials, supervising, and interacting with children, and being an active participant in the program. Our preschool is staffed by an extremely dedicated team who are passionate and experienced. This provides a fantastic opportunity for you to learn in a quality environment.
We are looking for someone who will fit in with and contribute to our professional, caring Christian team. You will need to be at least 18 years old and complete a Working with children check. You will need to demonstrate a commitment to doing a 12-month Traineeship in Childcare. This position will commence on the 29th of January 2024 and would suit a school leaver.
· Compatibility with the Christian philosophy of the preschool.
· Positive approach with children, an ability to interact warmly with and supervise 3- to 5-year-olds.
· Good teamwork skills and ability to follow directions.
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Physical ability to perform required tasks.
· Desire to learn.
To Apply or Enquire:
Please email the Operations Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9580 3004.