The successful candidate will join our high-performing research team who manage a range of qualitative and quantitative research projects. Relevant experience is helpful and may include prior study or work in social sciences, public relations, marketing, or research.
Key areas of responsibility
• Assisting with and managing qualitative and quantitative research projects
• Assisting with the running of qualitative research projects including focus groups and interviews.
• Assisting with the development and deployment of surveys.
• Analysing qualitative and quantitative data to identify the key stories and communicate insights in
• Client relationship management – liaising with clients to discuss aspects of their research project, from
initial briefings to presentations of findings.
• Desk research including efficiently sourcing and synthesising existing information in the public domain.
• Report writing, editing and proofreading.
• Presentation of research findings.
Research team support
• Being an engaged and active contributor in a highly collaborative team environment.
• Assisting with the analysis, writing, data-checking, editing and proofing of fellow team members’ work.
• Administrative support to the research team.
Skills and attributes
At McCrindle we’re a tight-knit team who love to give our best and have fun while we’re doing it! We are passionate about understanding people and the trends shaping the world we live in.
You’ll find yourself right at home in our team if you:
• Bring passion, enthusiasm and curiosity to your work.
• Thrive in a vibrant and fast-paced working environment.
• Have excellent organisational skills to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities.
• Are self-motivated and take initiative when presented with challenges to solve.
• Get excited at the thought of discovering fresh insights and trends.
• Love customer service and making a positive impact on every person you interact with.
• Pride yourself on producing excellent work with impeccable attention to detail.
• Enjoy the challenge of writing to communicate complex insights in creative and engaging ways.
• Have proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
• Gain satisfaction from building excellent relationships with others and being part of a strong and
• Possess a tertiary qualification in a related field.
This position would suit someone with an interest in developing their research and communication skills and gaining experience in a dynamic team with opportunities for growth and development.
This is a full-time position based in Norwest, NSW. Applications close Friday 26 July 2019 unless filled sooner. Salary package will be negotiated depending on experience. Please send your CV, references and a cover letter outlining why you think you’d be a great fit for this role to Grant Dusting (details attached).