- Generalist full-time pastoral role at a recently established (July 2017) branch church in Chatswood
- Our Mission: Making Jesus known in Chatswood and beyond
- Intergenerational English congregation with 50+ regular members, currentlycomprised mainly of ABC (Australian Born Chinese) and OBC (Overseas Born Chinese) members
- See https://redeemer.city and https://www.facebook.com/redeemercity/ to find out more about Redeemer City Church
- Godly and faithful follower of Jesus Christ
- Mission-minded - a heart to make Jesus known in Chatswood and beyond
- Theologically aligned with and passionate about what we believe (see website)
- Experience and skill in Bible teaching (preaching and training in groups ofvarying size)
- Pastoral and discipleship experience
- Strong leadership, organisational and communication skills
- Formal tertiary theological qualification (or currently studying towards this)
- The ability to work with a diverse Pastoral Team
- Prior experience in pastoring a congregation
- Experience working in an Asian church or Christian group environment
This is intended to be a full-time position, however part-time applicants will still be considered.
Please email your CV and a cover letter and further questions you may have to Isaac Wong (firstname.lastname@example.org). Thank you for taking the time to apply.