Full Time | North Sydney
This role presents a unique opportunity for your next career step into Product Management. Working as a key member of our Digital Product team you will help to execute the roadmap for a new generation of websites and apps within Bible Society Australia Group.
Working closely with stakeholders including marketing and social media teams, content producers and developers, you will be an excellent communicator and influencer who can build relationships and ensure projects meet deadlines on time and on budget. You embody agile and think ‘audience first’ to manage the effectiveness and sustainability of the products as they move through the product life cycle.
You love the opportunity to learn more about your users, taking initiative to discover their needs and deliver outcomes responsively, prioritising which great new features make the cut. You will be the chief evangelist for your products as you build, measure and learn your way to success with products that your users love. You also have a strong desire to further the Christian message through the work of Bible Society Australia
Bible Society Offers:
- Outstanding career opportunity for someone new to the Product Management field
- A dynamic, exciting and challenging role working with a friendly, supportive and innovative team
- Training and direction are available to grow your skills as you step into Product Management
- Bible Societies are world-renowned, pan-denominational charities serving the global Church of over 2.2Bn people. Bible Society Australia (BSA) is a national group, which includes Eternity News, Centre for Public Christianity and Koorong.
Responsibilities will include:
- Communicating user needs as understood through research and testing
- Planning and communicating the digital product life cycle
- Delivering both new and improved digital products on time and budget
- Reporting on key metrics including user audience measures (like acquisition & retention), ecommerce measurements (like conversion or abandonment), and associated targets
- Ensuring products are achieving business goals and maximising return on investment
- Providing support to other BSA group digital products and tasks as required
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a digital environment
- Ability and eagerness to research and prioritise, including managing customer interviews
- Demonstrated experience in communicating directly with end users and stakeholders
- An awareness of Agile methodologies, lean product principles and a desire to become best in field
- Can work to fixed deadlines
- Clear communicator with excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience in web development, UX design or a technical background (strongly preferred)
- Proven can do attitude and a willingness to work within a team
Send a resume with cover letter addressing the above criteria and quoting ref #5663.
For more information, please call Dan Avis on 1300 242 537
Closing Date: ASAP