Registrar & IT Officer
We are seeking a part-time (30.4 hours per week) Registrar and IT (Information Technology) Officer to work in an administrative role at Brisbane School of Theology (BST). Ideally these hours would be spread across five days.
Brisbane School of Theology is a Bible-centred, interdenominational training college preparing Christians for mission and ministry for over 70 years. We are an evangelical college, which means our core values and beliefs are shaped by the gospel of Jesus Christ. Our community is made up of Christians from different cultures, ages and denominations.
The Registrar and IT Officer will be responsible for:
- A range of key administrative processes and policy related to student admissions, enrolments and progression
- Academic administrative support to faculty and students
- Management of college’s Learning Management System
- Oversight and maintenance of the college’s technological infrastructure including: servers, employee computers, software, video conferencing and contact management database
Qualifications, Experience & Personal Skills
- Excellence in administrative practices
- Previous relevant experience
- Appropriate qualifications (including a degree in an appropriate area)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to solve problems and identify, assess and implement solutions effectively and efficiently
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Flexibility to occasionally work outside of core business hours
- Demonstrated capacity to work well and enthusiastically as part of a team
- Strong commitment to the Christian faith
To apply for this position please submit a cover letter, include a full CV, and the names of two referees to Principal Richard Gibson.