About Grace Chinese Christian Church Sutherland (GCCCS)
GCCCS is a non-denominational, Christian church in the heart of Sutherland, NSW. We have services and programs catering for every stage of life, across English, Mandarin and Cantonese languages. We have two congregations – Our English Congregation has approximately 30 members and our Chinese Congregation has approximately 60 members.
We are seeking a passionate, people-loving, training-oriented, English Minister to oversee our English congregation.
The Minister will focus on leading the English congregation in various ministries including:
- Leadership training
- Pastoral care and
- Applicant must be a permanent resident or citizen of Australia
- Strong relationship and faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour.
- Spiritually mature leader and good team player. 3+ years relevant ministry experience in particular, with youth ministry and guiding small group leaders highly desirable.
- Obtained Bachelor level or above theological education from a recognized bible college or institution (Final year student applications would be considered).
- Fluent in English, Chinese (Mandarin and/or Cantonese) preferred
- Strong ability to articulate clearly and communicate issues and ideas effectively.
- Strong people skills with demonstrated ability to pastor to people from different cultural backgrounds and stages in life.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Must have a current Working With Children Check (WWCC) clearance number.
- Proficient with MS Office applications and social media.
Applicants must address the questions below in your covering letter (no more than one page) with your CV and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- How did you come to know Jesus?
- What was your calling to Ministry?
- Why are you applying for this role specifically?
For more information about Grace Chinese Christian Church visit our website: www.gracechurch.org.au
For further information: Contact Rev Conway Ku on 0420 919 037