Work with purpose in this rewarding role!
Bible Society Australia (BSA) has an exciting opportunity for a highly organised, attentive to detail and dynamic person for the important role of CEO Office Manager & Board Secretary.
We are looking for a high performing and driven professional who can excel in this pivotal role of providing executive support to the CEO and Board while also ensuring the smooth coordination of our busy North Sydney office and national administration function.
As an integral part of our friendly and dedicated team, this full-time role is also responsible for managing the Office of the CEO team (with 4 direct reports). This is a great opportunity to develop your existing leadership skills in a supportive environment. You’ll love working at Bible Society Australia!
Reporting to the CEO you will be responsible for:
- Providing professional and timely administrative support to the CEO, including secretarial duties of diary management, meeting arrangements and efficiently coordinating relevant reports and documentation
- Delivering efficient coordination and administrative support to the BSA Board
- Managing the Office of the CEO team and function, including overseeing the day to day running of the North Sydney office, coordinating relevant projects, events and communication
- Effectively developing and maintaining the organisations central administrative calendar
- Actively promoting the mission and values of BSA, as an exemplary leader
We are excited to hear from candidates that have:
- At least three years’ experience in a similar role with solid Board Secretary experience
- Experience working in a Christian or not-for-profit environment is highly desirable
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels including staff, Board members and other key stakeholders
- Experience leading a team to achieve shared goals
- Strong planning and time-management skills with the ability to work independently and manage own workload
- High degree of attention to detail
- Strong sense of service and responsibility
- Willingness to respond to the needs of an international organisation outside of office hours
- Outstanding interpersonal skills who is friendly, personable and committed to the values and mission of Bible Society Australia
Bible Society Offers:
- A dynamic, exciting, and challenging role working with a friendly and innovative team
- Flexible work arrangements, working from our new custom designed office in North Sydney opened in 2020 and remotely as required
- Opportunity to work with a purpose supporting the mission of Bible Society Australia including Eternity News, Centre for Public Christianity, Koorong and Acorn Press
Send a resume with cover letter addressing the above criteria, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: ASAP
Candidates are invited to apply as quickly as possible, as we will assess applications as they are received.
Please view our website for more information - https://www.biblesociety.org.au/career-opportunities/