Bible Society Australia has a fantastic opportunity to join our high performing Donor Care team. This position will involve managing relationships with major donors, igniting their passion for Bible Society’s work, and helping to resource our mission to Open the Bible to all people everywhere by all means possible. This full-time role is based in Melbourne. If you love building long term, fruitful relationships in a professional environment this could be the job for you.
Bible Society Offers:
- The opportunity to promote the truth, beauty and goodness of the Christian faith.
- A dynamic, exciting, and challenging role working with a friendly and innovative team.
- A structured and professional way to engage with donors.
- A flexible work environment.
- Involvement and access to the wider Bible Society Australia (BSA) group which includes Eternity News, Koorong and The Centre for Public Christianity.
- Qualifying donors through understanding their passion to support BSA financially and prayerfully.
- Building long term relationships with qualified donors, igniting their passion for BSA.
- Asking for financial support.
- Understanding the various BSA projects and initiatives and seeking ways to ensure they are funded.
- Excellent long-term relationship building and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated experience implementing and following processes to achieve desired outcomes.
- Curiosity to learn about donor passions and interests for BSA and bring them joy in their giving.
- Excellent customer service, fundraising or sales experience.
- Capacity to work independently, using your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- A desire to further the Christian message through the work of BSA.
- Excellent computer skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Send a resume with cover letter addressing the above criteria, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: ASAP
For more information about the Bible Society please visit http://www.biblesociety.org.au/