Permanent - Full Time | Sydney or Melbourne
In a newly created role, a fantastic opportunity exists to grow the work of The Centre for Public Christianity (CPX). This is a fundraising role and involves managing relationships with major donors, igniting their passion for our work, and developing a donor acquisition strategy to help resource our mission to Promote the Public Understanding of the Christian Faith. This is a permanent full-time role, based in Sydney or Melbourne and will involve some interstate travel. If you love building long term, fruitful relationships in a professional environment this could be the job for you. CPX is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bible Society Australia, Australia’s oldest continuous organisation, whose mission is to Open the Bible to all people everywhere by all means possible.
- The opportunity to promote the truth, beauty and goodness of the Christian faith.
- A dynamic, exciting, and challenging role working with a friendly and innovative team.
- A structured and professional way to engage with donors.
- A flexible work environment.
- Connection with the Bible Society Australia Group, including Koorong Books, Eternity News and Bible Society mission & publishing.
- Qualifying donors through understanding their passion to support the work of CPX.
- Building long term relationships with qualified donors, igniting their passion for CPX.
- Asking for financial support.
- Understanding the various CPX projects and initiatives and seeking ways to ensure they are well funded.
- Excellent long-term relationship building and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated experience implementing and following processes to achieve desired outcomes.
- Curiosity to learn about donor passions and interests for CPX and bring them joy in their giving.
- Excellent customer service, fundraising, or sales experience.
- Capacity to work independently, using own initiative as well as part of a team.
- A desire to further the Christian message through the work of CPX.
- Excellent computer skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Send a resume with cover letter addressing the above criteria to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 26 March 2021
For more information about CPX please visit https://www.publicchristianity.org/